b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Thursday, September 23, 2004
  Changes : Finished my TABOR write-up a little early (conclusion: bad idea jeans); no problems printing even though I had to use the evil and diseased law school computer lab. My kind of day.

Here are the plans for the blog:

1. Keep the title "Life As Is"--can't belive I settled on one--but think of ways to emphasize the double meaning, which is a reference to "as is" buy/sell contracts. Maybe it's more of a latent meaning; not actually sure if i's a double meaning, becasue what would the first be? Anyway, mental note, don't overdo it with trying to emphasize the contracts connection, maybe just leave as is (I crack me up).

2. Get the blogroll and the archives onto one side, and shape up the roll with links to UW Law Blogs and more langauge links.

3. Change color, this red had its time and place but now it's bringing me down. looks to much like a high school blog. I want mine to be dark and brooding with nifty design elements.

4. This is the most exciting part--link to my new project "SosySteps" which will be a kindof family-oriented thingy on whatever Sosy's latest thing is, with pictures and anecdotes glaore. Primary intended audience: family members and curious readers of the main blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger