b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Monday, September 27, 2004
  SosySteps Update : Judging by the amount of feedback I have received--the new feature, SosySteps, is getting a fair amount of traffic and people like it. I'll keep the link at the top over on the right-hand side. As I mentioned before, the primary intended audience is family, friends, and regular readers who are curious. The point is to archive daily vignettes from my son's life. My plan for the future is set it up so that K can start posting too, hopefully with two of us doing it we can make it last for the longterm.

I'm still figuring out how to do it right. Today I struggled with how to write something down over there without making it too cutesy. He'll probably read it someday, and of course I don;t want him to feel bad or weird about what I've written--especially becasue he'll know that a whole bunch of people read it before he did (most of them probably his family members, but still).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger