b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Thursday, November 04, 2004
  The Big NYT map : Win or lose, I LOVE looking at the big NYT map showing the election results in minute blue-red variations county-by-county. Maybe it's because I study property law and I just like counties. But I've always liked it even before my law school days. I appreciate the patchwork aspect. Those election-night maps are just ugly monolithic swathes of blue and red. (mostly red).

By the way, I don't think NYT.com has it available online. It's a special treat for the one-half-of-one percent of us who subscribe to the paper edition. I'll try to scan it and post it later.

Thanks to people for their comments about yesterday's picture. In person comments, I mean, which are the more popular form among my readers. Sol posted his comment online, but he represents the hip "youth" contingency. I try accommodate everyone.

UPDATE: check out this map that a friend just sent. A variation on shades of gray--in this case shades of purple.
Comments:
I liked all of the blue along the Mississippi River. Do you have any idea what that strip of blue through the middle of Alabama is all about?
 
http://www.adquity.com
Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger