b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Tuesday, November 30, 2004
  Which Way is Up? : Don't know what to make of that last post? You're not alone. Such a somber, delicate sentiment and it's stomped on by those asterisks.

Hey--I presented my final paper in Advanced Public Mgmt. class today. A most excellent presentation. I was very sparing in my use of power point. And, people liked my idea.

I came home and made Kris and Sawyer sit on the couch so I could give my presentation again. I used to do that in 9th-grade speech class. Never really rehearsed the speeches beforehand, but then afterward wandered around looking for kind or unwitting people to be my audience so I could do the speech another time. Always looking for one last curtain call.
Comments:
Brian, you are your biggest fan. I have never heard anyone talk so fondly of themselves--with a straight face. And for that last post, it's obvious you're still suffering from post-election blues. Seek help, and not from the person next to you, because I fear you'll just rehash your latest presentation instead of undertaking a real healing.
:)
 
I could just make them read my outlines. See Dec. 1 post!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger