b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Saturday, March 05, 2005
  I've got books all around me... but ain't got you : Been checked out for a while catching up on my reading. During the early part of the semester I was swept up in the anticipation of baby D's then-impending arrival. (Read swept up to mean "wasn't doing my school work.") And after he came out to meet us on Feb. 7, I was mesmerized by his cuteness and refused to leave the apartment. I ultimately became convinced that all things law-school related were insignificant and dull. True enough. Be that as it may about ten days ago I got a kick to start reading again. Now I'm almost caught up (thank god).

Something to get excited about: On April 8th, Ethan and I are giving a presentation to the law school faculty (and hopefully lots of students) entitled "Student Perspectives on Curricular Reform." Last Thursday we met with a focus group to get the ball rolling and come up with good ideas. We've also been reaching out to alumni and faculty and will continue to do so. Long story short--I've got a lot to post about. Watch this space.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger