b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Friday, March 11, 2005
  Squaring up to the Matter : Morning. Got the Scissor Sisters going (soundtrack to my life), tall glass of Recharge--what coul;d be wrong? Oh, yeah, work.

Within the past week you've witnessed something heretofore unseen at *Life As Is* as I have taken it by the horns. Which isn't very as is now is it. Discussion has been focused exclusively on one topic--the law school curriculum (in anticipation of a fast-approaching presentation, on said topic, that Ethan and I will give on April 8th) (for those of you in Madison: at noon in the Law School Lubar Commons). I'm surprised at how many different directions there are to take the conversation in! It's been good.

I'd like to do a week-in-review post to pull out the major threads, but that'll wait for tomorrow. To borrow a phrase from my own story, set in print (here) this past Sunday, let us for now square up to the matter and look it directly in the eye. A question I haven't yet answered: What did you expect from law school, and what did you find when you got there? [Ethan, others, what say you?] Tough question to answer without (a) idealizing the experience, on the on hand, or, on the other (b) overlooking the positives. (positives, what positives?)
Comments:
I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger