b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Sunday, April 03, 2005
  Life Back How it Was : Thanks to everyone who participated in the law-school curriculum discussion. We really traveled a great distance, in my opinion. Ethan and I are meeting this week (in person, not online) to pin down our presentation. If you can make it to the UW Law School, please come and hear the final product on April 8th at noon in the Lubar Commons. Otherwise, I'll let you know how it goes.

In Other News....

Buying a house. Closing on May 25th. (high five next time you see me)

And, finals are coming up. Posting will be LIGHT between now and then, I've got to catch up on weeks and weeks of TnE and Con Law before I even get started on my outlines. Here we go again...
Comments:
Congratulations on buying a house! So I guess you guys won't be living in Eagle Heights forever after all...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger