b
Life As Is

...it being understood that Seller and Seller's agents make no representations or warranties
pertaining to the fixtures or state of repair of the World or any of its systems.


Wednesday, May 11, 2005
  Final Final : In a few minutes I will walk out of the law library across the catwalk to the main office of the law school and pick up my 24-hour take-home exam in Con Law. I'm so burned out at this point that I'd rather spend the next day of my life doing damn near anything else. Best of all would be to spend 24 hours watching episode after episode of Keifer Sutherland barking orders in a cell phone. But I'll save that for when I become a member of the Bar.

Con Law, by the way stands for Constipation Law--it's an emerging area. Not a lot of precedent, though. Every once in a while a big decision will come down.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home




Sawyer
Stories:
SosySteps

This Weblog
is a place
where you belong

Recommended
Reading:
Gabber Blabber
Frode's Folly
Da Clerk
Freese
BWV

Boblog

FAFBLOG

Club Whirled

Marginal Utility
Crooked Timber
Letters of Marque
Mixtape Marathon
Oscar Columnist
Conglomerate
TonyaShow
Althouse
E-Comm
Sarah
Little C
WisBlawg
Mr. Brend
Rising Jurist
My 2 Lincolns
Object Permanence
Other Side of the Ocean

archives
09.2004 / 10.2004 / 11.2004 / 12.2004 / 01.2005 / 02.2005 / 03.2005 / 04.2005 / 05.2005 /


Powered by Blogger